Friday, January 14, 2011

New chapter- January 2011

Assalamualaikum

Seems like it's been a long time since I last wrote in my blog.
Teruk punye blogger xbejaya.haha.
ampeh.
K, Year 2010 has left me with sweeet, n bitter memories.Biase la tu kan..hidup..
Now, PRESENT. Is 2011. I've turned 24 recently. Gosh~! I feel old! haha.
d.a.m.n.

Astaghfirullah. I'm grateful to Allah for giving me good health and umo panjang---> xreti sebut in english..kasehan kan...hehe.

Thank You Ya Allah.

Alhamdulillah.

3rd Jan 2011.
I've started class in UiTM Shah Alam. Taking Bachelor Degree In Photography and Creative Image. Pergh..panjang gle.hek.

I'm a freshment. Start from part 1 or 1st semester all over again. I'll strive for success eventhough i'm a bit disoriented with the whole learning process and learning environment compared to when I took my diploma in Business at Arau Perlis.
My class have 12 to 15 students only in emester 1.
Haha..sket gle. like 7 lelaki n 8 perempuan at most classes.
They are good, nice, funny and happy classmates. hehe

Studying here, in this hectic , fast moving place.. Im trying to learn to take care of myself.
Need to learn to use rapid buses ( main transport for those who dun have own vehicles - apart from own legs) and try n be a better person.

InsyaALLAH.

hope evrything goes well despite all the negativity or any obsticles that I may face as a photography and UiTM student.

Teringat pulak kat Maher Zain - lagu InsyaAllah.
suke ^_^

Will write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment